Below are the concentrations available in Maryville’s MSN program:
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
The Family Nurse Practitioner concentration trains nurses to work in a rewarding, autonomous environment while making a difference in the lives of families.
- Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (AGPCNP)
The AGPCNP specialty can help active nurses expand their skill sets to provide care to adults of varying ages.
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
The AGACNP specialty allows nurses to focus on particular areas of interest, which can include oncology, cardiovascular, and intensive care, to provide care to adults of varying ages.
- Pediatric Nurse Practitioner (PNP)
The pediatric nurse practitioner concentration focuses on providing care to children.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP)
As mental health awareness increases, the need for the PMHNP specialty matters more than ever. The program is designed to help professionals develop the skills to promote mental health, and treat acute and chronic mental illnesses.